• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wavecloud’s • Lens Etching

Any chance you could do the factory pilot logo on the middle of my sutro like this?
View attachment 640094

Like this -
C9002375-8F1D-4FB7-865A-A28D4F151708.jpeg

If you send them as soon as possible I can get them back to you before the UK comits mass suicide on 31st Oct.

Although - looks like our #BorisTheMonster is gonna get hanged drawn and quartered by The Supreme Court

You want to remain in the EU?

If you send them as soon as possible I can get them back to you before the UK comits mass suicide on 31st Oct.

Although - looks like our #BorisTheMonster is gonna get hanged drawn and quartered by The Supreme Court

Lol I wish. I’m still actually getting them cut. The project taking much longer than I originally estimated .

Maybe I’ll send the penny lenses instead of waiting. I was hoping to send all together but I probably won’t get the half x lenses back for another month.

Lol I wish. I’m still actually getting them cut. The project taking much longer than I originally estimated .

Maybe I’ll send the penny lenses instead of waiting. I was hoping to send all together but I probably won’t get the half x lenses back for another month.

I’m pretty certain I can cut some half x lenses if needs be. But yes - Penny lenses would work too

Back