• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wavecloud’s • Pit Boss Tron Tribute!

Sorry if I'm barging in here but after resisting for awhile I thought I would toss my old pics into the mix. I mean Dave did mine too.... so its like our boxes are brothers right?? 😁

Your frames look fricking SWEET dude! The custom graphics are b@da$$
20190506_221144.jpg

20190506_221222.jpg
20190507_081845.jpg

Sorry if I'm barging in here but after resisting for awhile I thought I would toss my old pics into the mix. I mean Dave did mine too.... so its like our boxes are brothers right?? 😁

Your frames look fricking SWEET dude! The custom graphics are b@da$$
View attachment 648628

View attachment 648624View attachment 648625
You, are why I did this. And the fact I love the Tron's but a weenie when it comes to wearing them...thus, these.
They do look good with those Dillons.

You, are why I did this. And the fact I love the Tron's but a weenie when it comes to wearing them...thus, these.
They do look good with those Dillons.

He did a spectacular job on them. The work on the frames was a killer idea and really ups the ante.

Just wear em! You'll be fine and worst case send em back for a touch up!! Lol, 'cept I have only worn mine once.... mainly cuz they just seem too big for me. I was gonna wear them to a buddy's wedding last weekend but decided on the XS with black NIR since they matched the outfit better. 🤣

But I got so many comments on those that I regretted not letting the big dogs outta the cage!!

Nice work Dave and SICK ASS glasses Nucchem

He did a spectacular job on them. The work on the frames was a killer idea and really ups the ante.

Just wear em! You'll be fine and worst case send em back for a touch up!! Lol, 'cept I have only worn mine once.... mainly cuz they just seem too big for me. I was gonna wear them to a buddy's wedding last weekend but decided on the XS with black NIR since they matched the outfit better. 🤣

But I got so many comments on those that I regretted not letting the big dogs outta the cage!!

Nice work Dave and SICK ASS glasses Nucchem

Seriously big thanks man!

I was on holiday when this thread was really buzzing so apologies for the delay in replying

They do just look awesome with the crazy Matt Dillon’s

Latest Posts

Back