• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Way To Get Oakleys From Craigslist With Shipping.

bawitheba

Oakley Expert
My brother has used this technique. You get the seller to bring the glasses to a pawn shop. You are on the phone with the pawn shop. They verify the glasses are real etc. you pay the pawn shop fee included and shipping. The pawn shop gives the person the cash takes the glasses and ships them to you.

The fee for shipping and inspection is usually >20 dollars.
The same principle go with buying firearms. A pawn shop has a FFL license and can ship firearms. So that offer a service. Well most of tem.

Thanks for the tip. There are never any good CL deals in my town. Crazy too cause' in a town the size of Houston I would expect to see some Oakley movement on CL. Instead, I see the Foakley movement on a daily.

Do any of you guys bother searching non-local CL pages and ask sellers if they'll ship and you pay via PayPal?

Usually not gonna make it happen in my experience... I just tried today, it was a quick NO so I called in a friend local to him and hopefully it will be a done deal on friday...

Never hurts to try though, but the trust has to go both ways....

I have had pretty good luck here in LA with CL. People out here know what they are worth at times.

Brett, stasy out my OC turf...lol....

Your right, people near us know the value and bargains are few and far between...

But being here in Oakleys back yard helps with the quantity of product offered locally and can sometimes work to our advantage for negotiating...

Brett, stasy out my OC turf...lol....

Your right, people near us know the value and bargains are few and far between...

But being here in Oakleys back yard helps with the quantity of product offered locally and can sometimes work to our advantage for negotiating...
You are correct.
By the way.......I get ALL my deals out of the OC!!!!
Kidding!!

Back