• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

We don't need another Hero? Oh, yes we do...we most certainly do... (TONS of pics)

Yea my pictures always look like crap because I have a yellow light in my computer room where my tower and oakleys are at. I have a samsung galaxy s2 that takes better pictures than my sony 12 megapixel. Thanks for the tips!

Yea my pictures always look like crap because I have a yellow light in my computer room where my tower and oakleys are at. I have a samsung galaxy s2 that takes better pictures than my sony 12 megapixel. Thanks for the tips!
Thats because SAMSUNG is far superior to anything SONY has. :) I have a samsung mp3 player that has been beat to death but it's still ticking like I first bought it.
I need to take pic's more often outdoors. Where I live indoor lighting is a bitch. People thing it's all about megapixels, but megapixles are only important if yuor doing some serious blown up printed photographs for portfolio's, framing, etc, for common use, camera phones are fine, most people only need 12mp or less, more is just overkill. It's more having a high end top of the line lens with a equal value DSLR.

Thats because SAMSUNG is far superior to anything SONY has. :) I have a samsung mp3 player that has been beat to death but it's still ticking like I first bought it.
I need to take pic's more often outdoors. Where I live indoor lighting is a bitch. People thing it's all about megapixels, but megapixles are only important if yuor doing some serious blown up printed photographs for portfolio's, framing, etc, for common use, camera phones are fine, most people only need 12mp or less, more is just overkill. It's more having a high end top of the line lens with a equal value DSLR.

Haha agreed...I love this galaxy s2 but it needs to quit restarting randomly! I am gonna try to start taking better pictures too.

That's a sweetphone, i could live with a cheap pre paid phone though, really dont have much reason to have one. Hm, have you checked with someone about your phone? SAMSUNG has some really nice point 'n' shoot cameras. i'd get one but i already have an Olympus that i rarely use. I need to get a 25mm lens for it one of these days.

@ ucdavis4PTOgpa, damn... u just brought unboxing an Oakley to a new level with those pics! hahaha! great add... congrats!

Nice shots. Did some of your pictures get re-oriented? I only ask because the Hydrophobic sticker changes lenses between the inside and outside pics.

Back