• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

We Hate You All.

I'm right there w/you.. found this site a few months ago trying to find nose bomb replacements for an old pair that I had, I didn't know what they were until I stopped here, discovered they were Romeo's and what x-metals are and that they were discontinued... many, many $'s later and I'm broke.

I lucked up and have a pair of TiO2 XX's and I don't think I will have another pair. Don't get me wrong, they are all nice but these are just awesome!!!! Just got to save up and get a set of polarized lenses for the water!

I too have become obsessed with getting x-metals because of this forum I'm hunting for a pair of XX, and another pair of Juliets. I'll be blowing through my savings pretty quickly haha

same here .. ironic thing is that x metals are pretty much indestructible

Ehhhh... don't test that theory. Someone here said they accidentally left a pair on the trunk of their car and when he was backing up, he heard a crunch. Juliets ended up a mangled mess and the lenses shattered.

Indestructible? Not really.

Ehhhh... don't test that theory. Someone here said they accidentally left a pair on the trunk of their car and when he was backing up, he heard a crunch. Juliets ended up a mangled mess and the lenses shattered.

Indestructible? Not really.

Car.....1
Juliets.....0

bjui2.jpg

^ Darn ^ I've only seen metal damaged like that when there were straight-line winds on the big island. The 40'x20' carport was in a little ball, hanging from a tree 30 feet in the air.

Back