• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wear or not wear my X metal???

Mine are in continuous rotation for wear, no shelf queens here. Just be kind to them.

I wear most of them but display the mint ones but the mint ones are duplicates so everything good

Yep, That's the general consensus, Especially as you have more than one pair, Wear them in rotation, don't put them up on the top of your head when indoors etc, Use a proper dedicated cleaning cloth/Lens cleaner and wipe down the metal/rubbers with an anti bacterial wipe after you have finished wearing them for the day & you will be fine. If you have a particularly rare pair, ltd ed etc or serial matched example etc then i wouldn't wear them on a Beach for example, (Cheap o matter will do for that) but everywear else👍
My two penneth......

Yep, That's the general consensus, Especially as you have more than one pair, Wear them in rotation, don't put them up on the top of your head when indoors etc, Use a proper dedicated cleaning cloth/Lens cleaner and wipe down the metal/rubbers with an anti bacterial wipe after you have finished wearing them for the day & you will be fine. If you have a particularly rare pair, ltd ed etc or serial matched example etc then i wouldn't wear them on a Beach for example, (Cheap o matter will do for that) but everywear else👍
My two penneth......
Why not put on top of the head when indoors? I don't use any hair products

Latest Posts

Back