• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wearing Oakley Overthetop

Wearing OTT.

img1190hv.jpg

I regret not buying OTTs when I had the chance. I saw a pair for $200 and i didnt get them coz i wouldnt wear them

Old thread I know. But I wear my ott every day after work and when I'm not working at weekends. Yes they are imperfect at times, but my happiness with them on my face and knowing I'm repping my brands glory days for all to see is good enough for me. Hopefully this thread picks up Again!

i love my over the tops worn the fmj fire a fair bit and would love to rock my black ruby the problem is taking them anywhere if you don't wear them I'm off skiing monday but think I'm only going to take the medusa as its less prone to damage :(

I think OTT's look great with a Stetson or one of those fishin' hats with snaps on the sides. They still get looks from people wondering why You don't have any temples to hold them up.

Have you seen anyone wearing the Oakley OTT 2020? I could only see pics but not a person wearing it... very limites so I guess it I just really for display...

My overthetop frame needs some refresh... I guess swear over the years reacts with the paint causing some acidic reaction. I wonder if I can paint it with black? What sort of spray paint should I use? Can I remove the lense? Do they just pop out? I would like to replace the lens as well because of scratches. Any advise? Thanks.

Back