• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wearing of limited edition glasses?

I believe certain items should be preserved forever like fine works of art.

With that said.....if they are one of a kind then I think they should stay that way and be perfect for as long as possible.

IF they are limited to say 100-200 pairs or so I don't think buying multiple pairs to have one to wear and others to stare at are out of the question.

Those are my thoughts.

I would love to wear my C6 but they give me a headache.1 can't sell them though because I enjoy looking at them

i try to only buy pairs i will wear. even the rare or collectors items will get worn on special occasions.

i haven't worn the holiday Carbon Fiber Holbrooks i have in my display case yet, but i plan to wear them to car shows a lot next summer.

I would have to agree with everyone, wear it if you want to that's what they were made for. Don't worry about the new B-1B Frogskins, I have heard they will be a standard release and not a limited edition. If anything they will be limited in time and not numbers.

No shelf whore here! I dont even own a display case anyway. I do keep the boxes if I decide to resell later but i will only sell to fund others. Im not trying to made money on glasses I LOVE to wear! Hell I havent even sold a pair yet.

you bought them wear em atleast I do LOL. life is short you cant enjoy these 4ever, so wear them and take care of them at the same time.