• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wearing of limited edition glasses?

I wear it all. In fact I've lost some cool stuff over the years that you wouldn't believe because of this! I'm terrible for losing my sunglasses.

I left my Ducati Pit Boss in a pub a couple of weeks ago and also left my C-Six in the restaurant of my local golf club during the summer! Both times a good Samaritan turned them in, perhaps in the case of the C-Six they didn't realise what they were handing in.....Although the C-Six if you lose it, it's quite easy to tell when it it pops up on eBay that it's yours I guess!

Soooo, where do you drink and golf again?

I'm usually drunk, stumbling about the woods looking for my ball/hacking the ball out of 3 feet of rough! It's a great way to spend your retirement..................
sounds about how you are supposed to play the game. but since my frugal DNA usually takes over when playing, i utilize my off-fairway time maximizing the contrast in my g30 lenses finding other peoples non top-flite golf balls.