• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wearing x-metals daily?

I might catch hell, but they are still X-Metals - I wear my Half X's daily no matter where I go, sometimes switch color combos, but they are the most comfortable X-Metals out there and I have only broke 1 hinge in about 7 years now. All my other serialized X-Metals stay in the case except for special occasions.

I admire your courage for speaking the truth. That took some big brass ones to admit. Lol.

I wish we had the weather so i could wear mine daily..... :)

What kind of weather do you have that prevents you from wearing X-Metals?? Must be pretty severe. I don't let the weather tell me I can't wear X-Metals, Lol. :p

What kind of weather do you have that prevents you from wearing X-Metals?? Must be pretty severe. I don't let the weather tell me I can't wear X-Metals, Lol. :p
Hahaha!!! But you don't live in the UK, our weather is usually overcast and raining, even in the summer :rolleyes::mad:

Hahaha!!! But you don't live in the UK, our weather is usually overcast and raining, even in the summer :rolleyes::mad:

Just need to change out the lenses to accommodate the weather conditions there. Maybe a nice custom cut Daily prizm polarized or OO RIP would be more suitable to the conditions there.

My old Twentys with fire iridiums I wore almost all day, regardless of weather, my eyes were thankful. My BI's are too dark for shady stuff, or off weather, but obviously nice in direct sun, just something I noticed when I switched to a different lense for primary daily wear. Not that it's news for most of the guys here

Been wearing polished Juliet's with fire lenses for over 10 years daily. Almost lost one set in the ocean but luckily managed to get them back. Recently picked up 2 different Romeo's been wearing them nonstop daily now.

I wear mine daily. I've got three pair of Juliets (2) carbon frame with fruby lenses and ice polar and a pair of plasma with Fruby. I golf with them wear them everywhere and if they need to be touched up I know where to send them. They were made to be worn.

That's what I like to hear! Can't wait to get some lenses and mess with some colors. The xs seems to fit me well, Juliet didn't seem to be enough coverage at first, but still may need a pair. I'd love to try a pair of XX's, or og Romeos as they look like they'd be great too. But don't be upset if I post a pic mowin or weed beating the lawn in then lol

Back