• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Wedding Sale! Need some funds!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Congrats on the wedding!! Wishing you and your loved one an awesome life together. Marriage is special. It takes hard work: a courageous and humble heart. The return for that investment (Romance, best friends, lovers, soulmates) is awesome.
[/QUOTE
Makes me want to take the plunge coach

Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP

Silver folding still available?

CAUTION TO ANYONE LOOKIMG AT THIS AD. I bought the Holbrook listed. Messaged back and forth a few times. Paid.. then seller quit responding. Messaged numerous more times and finally had to file dispute with PayPal. Seller never responded and I got my money back.

I’m just speaking for myself here. But, it’s crossed my mind that maybe just possibly something might be wrong or may have happened. We don’t know seeing the times we are currently in.

My experience with OakRaven was very good and the Ferrari Carbon Blade is spotless nothing wrong with them at all. Every message he responded and shipped them where they were supposed to go.

I didn’t say he did this on purpose. I just said CAUTION. Listed my experience in the transaction and having never received any info that he had shipped the item and after constantly sending but not receiving any messages I had to file a claim with PayPal. Which was payed because he never responded to those messages either. Other prospective buyers can do as they will with this information. After my experience I wanted to share what happened on my deal

I wasn’t doing or saying anything was said. Nowhere did I say it was done on purpose and I wasn’t even responding to your message.

I was only and I quote “speaking for myself” and offering my EXPERIENCE as well. Nothing more nothing less was added. I was speaking on part of my behalf, that it seems something may possibly be wrong hinting at on concern on my end.

my bad.

Last edited: