• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Weird Question

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
I need a receipt for a holeshot with blue face and rubber band so that I can send it to Oakley to have a stainless band put on. I did not know this was the process when I bought it and am now trying to figure a way to change bands. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

I need a receipt for a holeshot with blue face and rubber band so that I can send it to Oakley to have a stainless band put on. I did not know this was the process when I bought it and am now trying to figure a way to change bands. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

That's fraud, you could get the purchaser and yourself in trouble. Try to get something from the store you purchased or something from your credit card statement.

No its fraud if I am trying to misrepresent to get something free. The guy called back and stated I only need a receipt for repairs and not to upgrade. Sorry if it came off wrong

Lol I was really given grief for this one. What a difference a year and connections make

Stainless. They wanted a receipt for me to send it in. Then they didn't. Then they wanted $500 for the band! I found a complete watch at vault swapped bands and resold. Broke even. Hahaha evil laugh

Back