• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Weird?

Half Jackets I got last year....They will probably say too little to late but what do I have to loose?
Why in the world are you waiting so long to complain about it? As for what your losing is your own time.

new member guys, hence the delay in topic timeliness. i havent heard anyone else mention this and im sure if it was more prevalent someone else would have noted it here. as for SGH.....dont get me started. i dont know how that place even survives selling boxless product pulled from drawers piled one on the other just tossed in there. shameful

I purchased a pair of half jackets last year in September and those did come in a box, along with the warranty paperwork and extra nosepieces. When did you purchase them?

I bought 3 or 4 OCP HJs during the past six months (right up until the day they pulled them from OCP), and all came with box and "custom" bag. This is almost as weird as the guy who got a pair with the icons uninstalled and loose in the box.

My bf gave them too me as a gift and I never really thought about it. I just figured they didn't come with one. It'll be worth a shot I guess. I do have a store close by.

Back