• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Welcome To The Fold! A First Look At The New Oakley Sliver F Sunglasses

Love them!! 20141003_162146_zps8hvhhvyl.jpg

20141003_204309_zps7bynwsgq.jpg 20141003_204339_zpswdqiywgr.jpg
Super light!! Frame fit face beter, for girls and guys. The case is the best part!!!

The lighter the better when it come to the driving glasses, driving in a car for 3 hours a day, you need light glasses.

Last edited:
These pretty legit. Idc if it's a redesign. Sick redesign
When people try a pair at the store you'll be surprise how nice they are. The square shape frame fit alot of faces more compared to round frames like garage rock or frogskin. Also they don't feel super wide.

These fit alot people with medium size heads to large heads pretty well. Everything I hated about jupiter squares. Was improved with this model!! Lighter, the temples are not so long, I hated how long jupiter squared temple arms were.

When people try a pair at the store you'll be surprise how nice they are. The square shape frame fit alot of faces more compared to round frames like garage rock or frogskin. Also they don't feel super wide.

These fit alot people with medium size heads to large heads pretty well. Everything I hated about jupiter squares. Was improved with this model!! Lighter, the temples are not so long, I hated how long jupiter squared temple arms were.

There's no way these do anything better than the Jupiter Squared, that's for sure. In addition, there's plenty of frames that fit medium to large heads very well, Holbrook, Jupiter Squared, even the Garage Rock. These are just a weird design with no real purpose. I can't even say gimmicky, because a gimmick has a specific short-term purpose. These have no rhyme or reason. Another hinge is another thing to break, loosen, weaken, etc.

DJ, Sub Zeros are light glasses with short arms. Those are real Oakley glasses too.

I've been pretty consistent with my Oakley dislike, i.e. no five stages of Oakley hate. I don't see myself coming around on this pair either.

Wow , theres a lot of dislikes for this pair considering only 2 pages of comments , and have to agree an extra hinge/fold is just something extra to worry about .

Latest Posts

Back