• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Welcome To The NEW Oakley Forum!!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey all, as I am sure you have noticed by now, we have made some big changes here at The Oakley Forum. I am going to run through a quick list of some the changes, though I am sure there are a ton of them that you will discover on your own. So here we go:

First off let me say that almost everything transferred everything to the new forum, the only thing that didn't get transferred was avatars, so please feel free to upload your avatar again.

Also during the change, most of the links to threads have changed, therefore old thinks will give you an error. Eventually this issue will disolve, but i just wanted to inform you guys of this.
Ok now onto some of the awesome changes we have made here:

1) Obviously we have changed the look of the site, overall it operates the same and I am sure most of you can find your way around. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or post in the Forum Help/Rules/Suggestions are

2) We have added a Frogskins area with a General Discussion, Recent Purchase and Exchange sub-forum

3) Along with being fully integrated with Facebook, we now also have Facebook Connect, meaning new users can simply hit the "Facebook Connect" button located at the top of the page, and their Facebook info will be imported to simplify the registration process.

4) A working feedback system!! Yes I know how long you have all been asking for this and finally we have it!! So I have made a complete guide on how to use the Feedback system in the Exchange areas, read it here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-exchange/677-how-use-oakley-forum-feedback-system.html

That is about it, or as much as I can think of here, if you have any questions, or any ideas on how to make the site better, please feel free to tell us, we love suggestions!

I'm still tweaking with colors, I just made post backgrounds a little more gray, to take away from the white.

Great job on the updated layout Boss...

I'm guessing you'll be getting some requests for a X-Metal section, since u have separate Frogskins section now... ;)

Back