• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well I Might As Well As Have Stole These

G-Money

Oakley Beginner
Pair of vintage XX Twenty in the silver/emerald green color. They look almost mint. Got them for $86 shipped. I was only the second person to view the auction before I bought them now. They were probably listed for 2 minutes tops, I just happened to log on at the right time.

Here's the pictures. They look to be in great shape. My favorite glasses are the Twenty XX and Minute frames. While the Twenty and minute frames are not the rarest Oakleys around, this particular color combo is fairly rare and these frames are getting harder and harder to find in original condition and in good shape like this, let alone for $80.

xx1_zps347fae79.jpg

xx2_zpsb0d32cc0.jpg

x3_zpsddeb6b3c.jpg

x4_zps91ff6ad3.jpg

And these just came in the mail today brand new, been sitting in this guys shelf for 11 years! All I need is a pair of the silver/fire iridium lenses and I will be complete, someone please help!!

oakley2_zps07d9c310.jpg

Yea those were some great steals as well. I really only collect XX Twenty or Minute frames so this color combo and condition is a spectacular find for me. I paid $200 for the NEW Silver/blue Twenty XX's you see in the bottom picture so to get these for $80 is awesome and I think the green are quite a bit more rare then the blue ones, correct me if I'm wrong someone. It was also funny how literally it was purchased 50 seconds after it was listed, There was only 1 view on the page.

$80 is a decent price for these w/o the box and stuff but I wouldn't qualify it as a steal. I have picked up the XX FMJ frames in good to excellent condition for under $40 multiple times. Its a great pair, just not a steal in most people eyes.

Maybe not a steal but for the condition and the fact that its one of the rarer colors I feel its a pretty good deal. If I could only find the Silver/Fire color for $80 I'd be the happiest man. Another week and I can post a WTB thread in the classifieds! For whatever reason I have not seen the silver/orange come up for sale on ebay in a while.

The fmj/emerald combo was a sunglass hut exclusive so I think it's probably more rare than the others.... finding it in good condition even more rare!

The fmj/emerald combo was a sunglass hut exclusive so I think it's probably more rare than the others.... finding it in good condition even more rare!

Ahhh that makes sense, I had never seen them before, not that I'm an expert, I just started collecting but I knew when I saw them, that I had to have them. I think I looked at the first 2 or 3 pictures before I clicked the buy it now!

Monday was the first time I seen them, someone posted this auction http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oakley-XX-T...97911599?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item3a8285d32f which is still going on. I was going to wait to see what happened on these since I could only bid and not buy. I would bet these go over $80 and there not in nearly as nice as shape as the ones I found. Here is the Ebay auction number for the ones I found 271232314252

Back