• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Well my friends it's been fun Stay tuned for my collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Hey guys thanks for all the words. Yes I didn't sleep for 7 days. I have an issue where my brain isn't shutting down to sleep mode. I would lay in bed for 10-12 hours just watching the clock. Falling asleep maybe for an hour at 6-7 am then awakening at 8 and having to go all day again. After 7 days I had to go seek treatment. It's been a condition I have had for 10 years after having a serious auto accident. I will tell you this. Don't ever take sleep for granted. I can't sleep without a pill no matter how hard I try. It runs your life. It ruins your life. I am now seeking a solution versus a band aid. I will get to my collection and post it as soon as I can. Just have a lot going on here right now. I appreciate all your support.

Regards

Ken
I've had that happen a few times where I'd go close to a week without sleep. Or more than an hour a day. Started when I was a kid. I keep a healthy supply of OTC sleep aids on hand that I use almost every night. Otherwise I'd go up to 40 hours without a wink. Fuuun stuff.

Best of luck!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I've had that happen a few times where I'd go close to a week without sleep. Or more than an hour a day. Started when I was a kid. I keep a healthy supply of OTC sleep aids on hand that I use almost every night. Otherwise I'd go up to 40 hours without a wink. Fuuun stuff.

Best of luck!
funny thing about that. 6 otc pills did nothing. took 2 every 2 hours as directed. 6 hours later I'm just as awake as I was 10 hours earlier. Seriously Sucks

How about large amounts of hard liquor?

Well I did drink a very large bottle of Vodka and I did have a few hours unaccounted for but it wasn't that productive

I had this issue for years I then developed a separate vestibular dizziness condition kilonopin was part of treatment for dizziness not anxiety but I sleep much better. I understand addiction but seems like meds are better than someone going days without sleep within moderation. Not talking hard meds but just something to help u I used liquor way back in 80's after while tolerance builds up and I used to wake up around 2-3 same problem still there.

Back