• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well this one seems a bit obvious BestSunglasses4U

KarlBlessing

I should Work at Oakley
West Michigan
1620444792746.png

Everything being 50 or less, and "Oakley Office Authorized" should be pretty obvious... funny enough

The site is actually a redirect from a link that showed up on Google clearly stating it as fakes (I guess some people actually knowingly buy fakes).

1620444892361.png

The link showed up when I was trying to search and see if there exists any aftermarket ear socks for the newer Wire Tap 2.0. Not that I need any right now, just considering it for theming.

Edit : ... well they're being honest about it... technically not a scam then is it?

It is Best place Buy Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Outlet,Our Company offer Sport,Active,Lifestyle Cheapest price Fake Oakley Sunglasses Polarized for men and women with high quality and Black Friday,Cyber Monday Active Price.We aim to be best dealer of replica Oakley Sunglasses,and keep you coming back for next time.All Fake Oakleys come with protect Cases,Cleaning cloth,Brand Card.All Orders will be shipped out in 24hours, and about 5-8 working days arrival to USA,UK,Canada,Australia and more.Free Return in 30 Days.

Too late :p

Too late :p
Hrm, like you said, it says they're fake... but I guess it'll grab anyone.

Latest Posts

Back