• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well This Will Be Interesting.

Thanks again everyone. I would say the hardest part was the actual spraying. Even with my compressor set at 25 to 30 PSI in order to get a nice steady stream I had to pull the trigger on the sprayer at least 3/4 or I got mostly air coming out and at 3/4 that is a lot of Cerakote coming out all at once. I did practice on a white piece of paper but the way it covers paper and the way it covers the glasses are completely different.

They turned out good for your first project. Patience is a major part in doing anything but they turned out good for your son.

It was the only thing I had that needed repair. I wanted to start out with a Juliet but everytime I got a pair that needed repairs I had them fixed up and put in the collection. If I find another pair that don't cost too much I'll make a distressed looking pair and just clear coat them. I know I have to work on my patience so I am going to start putting stuff together now for my next project. Sand blasting machine, proper blasting material, and a better ventilated area to work.