• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well, Well, Well, I'm at 10,000 posts!

Congrats Q. Your a class act dude. Great also talking football and basketball with you.
10,000 ..............Epic!!
Thanks, Brett... I am mostly learning about sports related stuff on the forum. Nice gleaning nuggets of info from you and everyone else.

We just need to get you away from those pretender teams in the ATL!!!
Ha HA
Haha Atlanta teams can't have nice things. NHL left us twice. Hawks been consistently mediocre up until last season. They were sensational until the damned Cavs got their lives together. Braves were good for a good decade, although they too, were chokers on the big stage. And those Falcons. Failing me every chance they get. It is all I know. I am in Florida, but no pro Florida team gets me hyped. The Rays are plucky, but that's about it.

Maybe I need to rescue myself, Brett lol

Congrats!!! Holy Cow 10,000 is a bunch of post!! Always enjoy reading your stuff and you really are the selfie master!!

Congrats!!! Holy Cow 10,000 is a bunch of post!! Always enjoy reading your stuff and you really are the selfie master!!
Thanks! I am glad that I am somehow helping the forum in some kind of way.

I am glad that I am the undisputed title holder. I don't like competition. :rofl:

Back