• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well, Well, Well, I'm at 10,000 posts!

Your great peeps. Glad we have got to hang out and stoked ur making the TX Oakley meet up. Excited to see ur collection come full circle and see the generosity the forum has bestowed upon the Selfie King. Now stop posting and get ur ass to work haha

Your great peeps. Glad we have got to hang out and stoked ur making the TX Oakley meet up. Excited to see ur collection come full circle and see the generosity the forum has bestowed upon the Selfie King. Now stop posting and get ur ass to work haha
I work between the hours of 8:45 am and 5:45 pm EST (sometimes). It is 10pm, so no need to get to work.

Thanks for the kind words.

10K is a huge milestone. Congrats, man. I can say I have thoroughly enjoyed your post. It's like the selfie masta is getting made with this achievement.

Congrats LeQ, the WOAYWT thread just wouldn't be the same without your contributions. I'd be curious to know how many of the pics posted there constitute the percentage of your 10,000 posts... LOL!

I posed this question to him once. I got the same response.

Back