• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Went A Bit Wild...

Sonic

Oakley Enthusiast
Bucks, UK
Somebody warned me that this place would be dangerous...

In the last few days alone i've purchased the following:

Polished / BI Penny
TiO2 / BI XX
XM / BI R1
XM / Custom FI R1

And the pièce de résistance... Polished Carbon / Slate Ichiro Juliets.

:biggrin:

Right now i'm sat here with an empty bank account, eagerly waiting to receive the new frames and add them to my collection, but with a good sense of satisfaction for a job well done. I'm also sorely tempted to order some carbon blades having just read MJLSr's review.

1 set of R1 are making their way to X-Man for some love before being set home to me in the UK. I'm thinking matt black with linegear red rubber and polarised red mirror lenses if they get them back in stock anytime soon, but its a bloody hard decision :lol:

Thanks to those on here who have helped me acquire some of the latest additions - the R1 in particular i have desired for a long time.

Pics to be posted as and when i receive them :)

Polished / BI Penny
TiO2 / BI XX
XM / BI R1
XM / Custom FI R1

Right now i'm sat here with an empty bank account, eagerly waiting to receive the new frames and add them to my collection, but with a good sense of satisfaction for a job well done. I'm also sorely tempted to order some carbon blades having just read MJLSr's review.

1 set of R1 are making their way to X-Man for some love before being set home to me in the UK. I'm thinking matt black with linegear red rubber and polarised red mirror lenses if they get them back in stock anytime soon, but its a bloody hard decision :lol:

Thanks to those on here who have helped me acquire some of the latest additions - the R1 in particular i have desired for a long time.

Whoaaa slow down buddy! The metal bug has bitten you! Nice grabs

Dayyyammm! Special congrats on the ichiros...

My .02, LG rubbers are good quality; I have quite a few. Their lenses are pretty, too, but I'd stay away from any 3rd party lenses, including LG. The optics just aren't at the same level as OEM and they devalue your Oaks. Go for some custom cuts...

Whoaaa slow down buddy! The metal bug has bitten you! Nice grabs

Hah, it bit long ago.. it's just resurfaced lately!

Dayyyammm! Special congrats on the ichiros...

My .02, LG rubbers are good quality; I have quite a few. Their lenses are pretty, too, but I'd stay away from any 3rd party lenses, including LG. The optics just aren't at the same level as OEM and they devalue your Oaks. Go for some custom cuts...

Thanks. The polished carbon IS are like the epitome of a perfect set of sunglasses IMO, so it's a pretty big deal to me. And they were bloody expensive :lol:

Who's the chap on here that does custom cut lenses? Sure i've seen some posts, but cant remember the name. The R1 come with some custom-cut FI so it might just be worth sticking with those.

Polished / BI Penny
TiO2 / BI XX
XM / BI R1
XM / Custom FI R1

Pleasure Bro. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Back