• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Went A Little Nuts Today!!!

Regular_John

Oakley Expert
After todays little shopping spree, I think a self imposed ban on O stuff is needed for a little while... Maybe!!! :laugh:

Ti Gear Box, Moto GP Fuel Cell, Moto GP Scalpel, Canvas Fuel Cell, Ducati Straight Jacket

NewStuff.jpg

Attachments

• NewStuff.jpg
    NewStuff.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 214
where did u get the canvas fuel cell? i have a couple but they are hard to find now. they are the only fuel cell i like lol.

i love the stoner scalpel and straight jacket you got. now you need the stoner ducati scalpel to complete the collection

where did u get the canvas fuel cell? i have a couple but they are hard to find now. they are the only fuel cell i like lol.

i love the stoner scalpel and straight jacket you got. now you need the stoner ducati scalpel to complete the collection

Its on the way... :cool:

I really like those Gearbox watches. When I hit the not so local Vault about a month ago, I wanted all 3 they had on the shelf!

Ryan_C said:
I really like those Gearbox watches. When I hit the not so local Vault about a month ago, I wanted all 3 they had on the shelf!

Haha! I know what you mean, that orange Hollow Point was calling my name, big time! I think that's next on the list. Although, I may have found a like new GMT, I've always wanted one o those...