• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Went Razorblade Crazy Today.

djhyper66

I should Work at Oakley
Southern Cali
So decide to get two brand new pairs of razorblades today. Got the boring seafoams with grey lens and the matte clear with violet iridium. 2 weeks ago I bought some brand new Original razorblade lens that didnt fit my 2005 razorblade so I was pretty bummed about wasting 130 dollars on a lens that don't fit. So I decide to take a chance on the new release and hopefully swap out the grey lens on the seafoams .

Taking the lens off the new razorblades were alot of work.10-15 minutes of wrestling and they finally came off, there on there pretty tight. When I put the new replacement lens from the 80s on the new frames they were loose and didn't work. But as I press down harder, the new lens snapped into place and worked!! 20140407_182944_zpsu6ur2tmb.jpg 20140407_183205_zpsvnw6k1dt.jpg 20140407_183042_zpsslse1ufz.jpg

Im loving the seafoam with the violet

Yeah the violet lens from the 80s is alot bigger then the 2014 release as well. Things really were made bigger and better back in the day!!!!

When I first put the lens on and it didn't fit I was even thinking about maybe putting super glue on the frame to the hold the lens in. So glad the lens lock into place and I didnt have to glue it in.

Latest Posts

Back