• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What A Day ! (Non Oakley Related)

vettefan

Oakley Beginner
Georgia
By reading some of my post you may have noticed that My wife is pregnant with our first (And Only) Child.

Today started off just like every day at work. lots of emails in the morning with a walk to the Mall at lunch.
While there I stopped by SGH to take a look around. No Oakley Purchase today.
Fast forward to our group meeting at 1PM.

Work gave me (The Daddy) a Baby Shower ! :laugh:
Cake and Lots of gifts with Pink and colorful clothes for the soon to be Baby Girl.

It was Pretty damn Cool what they did.
Just thought I would share, It Most certainly made the day much brighter.

Looking forward to the day she arrives !

Nice they are taking care of you at work! Good luck to you and your wife on the new baby. Picked out the first pair of oaks your newborn gets to wear yet?

Awesome! Well being the father of 5 total...(3 step-kids) I can tell you that you are in for an adventure! Congrats to you both !!!

Thank you all ,
We are ready for the adventure and welcome everything that goes with it.

My Wife as some sunglasses that are made for Babies.
Im looking at the XS Fives, not sure how small they are but will probably make that order very soon.

Congrats dude! We just had our first 3 months ago at 30. Talk about a totally new life style! It's tough at first, but I can't put her down now. Her first smile will melt your heart. Nothing like daddy's little girl.

congratulations man. i have 3 kids myself (6, 5 and 1 yr old) and i can say that your love for oaks has some serious competition. and a baby girl at that. they make you want to be superman.

my daughters currently 17 months,and i've been waiting to get her the XS Fives, she's still slightly too small for them...
and she has a big ole' head :p haha.
just giving you a heads up on the size!
she loves to wear her glasses with daddy when i wear mine, but sadly i havent been able to pick her up a quality pair..
just stuff they sell at children's boutiques and stuff...
as soon as she fits into the XS Fives,i'll be making the purchase...
i'm thinking the brown frame, my nearest o-store has the black/blue pair...and the colorway doesnt fit my baby girl very well...

Congratulations! They're a wonderful gift! It's amazing how much you thinking and priorities change the second they are born!

Back