• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What A Find!

Hello no it wasn't off flippj I come across it by chance,was walking past optictions and they had shadow bob head in window offered him cash and presto it was mine asked what else they had and in basement he had single tower,gun cabinet,clear bob head,RX vault case,20 display single and double tiers,card holders,plus loads of other stuff couple days later it's all in mine ha just doing my Oakley room up pics to follow soon

All I could say then is that you are one hell of a lucky b@st@rd!!! hahahhaa

Now, it make me feel like having to check all the opticians near me and be as lucky as you....

Hello no it wasn't off flippj I come across it by chance,was walking past optictions and they had shadow bob head in window offered him cash and presto it was mine asked what else they had and in basement he had single tower,gun cabinet,clear bob head,RX vault case,20 display single and double tiers,card holders,plus loads of other stuff couple days later it's all in mine ha just doing my Oakley room up pics to follow soon

Christ that's good going!

No motivation it was just cheek asking and they split money between staff in shop as the stuff was just sitting in basement collecting dust we were all happy some more than others eg ME ha

Good for you, wish me luck. Although I doubt I will have any luck trying this. (Oakley Vault didn't want to sell any)

Back