• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What a great group of "O" guys!!!

Ya know what...not wasting my time so the haters can hate. I'll post a pic when I get my box...and that will be it. There, I gave you guys another thread to rub off to. Ya can at least say thanks.

that's right frank knows the dude lol. that's franks boyfriend lol.
Just a heads up.

The hot chick you're going to see at Bridgewater tomorrow to swap the boxes?

It's a DUDE. He's tattooed all the way down to his knuckles and hasn't shaved his beard in over a year. But one thing about him? He does give REALLY soft hugs.

Also, the red dialed diamond Minute Machine that the hot chick told you about getting a discount on it on December 3rd? That watch is on restriction meaning it is not allowed to be discounted under any circumstances.

December 3rd is when the Friends and Family event starts for the holidays.

:D

"He does give REALLY soft hugs."

th?id=OIP.Ma9dde90877b12261186275025c3a755co0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=191&h=160.jpg
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glad you were able to get the box you were looking for! You are right there is a lot of great guys on this board. I just don't understand why you can't just let it go and create a 100% positive thread. There was no need to take shots at these guys in your original post. Enjoy your new watch and great display box and keep things positive bro.

Doing my best man...all hate mail aside. Thanks for the kind words.
Congrats on getting a proper box for your minute machine. They deserve to be in the wooden box like you said. Which O Vault do you hit up? Just move down to NJ from NY 2 months ago been hitting up the city O stores still.

Latest Posts

Back