• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What a great group of "O" guys!!!

F&F is mainly marketing jargon for letting people know there is a sale...

pretty much any breathing human being can walk into the store and lightly mention F&F and they will get 3 or 4 cards thrown at their chest...

it's not some super exclusive, top secret mission to get something 25% off...

They used to hook me up with all kinds of old display stuff, until the layoffs started. Now they have that **** locked up like Fort Knox.

Yeah....I know what you mean. All the display stuff even has a number and they handout a list after every quarter and it all needs to be accounted for. That sucks. Therefore...the only real places to pick this stuff uf is from here or eBay...

Yeah....I know what you mean. All the display stuff even has a number and they handout a list after every quarter and it all needs to be accounted for. That sucks. Therefore...the only real places to pick this stuff uf is from here or eBay...
Which is exactly why Oakley does this. They HATE seeing their stuff on the Bay.

Now that you reminded me....I need to pick up some more X-Metal stands for my glasses in my display case.
Which is exactly why Oakley does this. They HATE seeing their stuff on the Bay.

Now that you reminded me....I need to pick up some more X-Metal stands for my glasses in my display case.
Yep, they sure do. Employee tags more than anything else!!

I believe its like a scratchers ticket this time around. You know like the one you buy on the lottery lol.

I believe its like a scratchers ticket this time around. You know like the one you buy on the lottery lol.

That's what I heard, but my store manager told me to tell her in advance what I will want and she will make sure to hook me up. Because I asked, do I keep coming in and out of the store until I find the 50% off coupon? She said, "just call ahead and tell me what you want and I'll take care of it".

There is usually a restrictions list that states what can or can not be discounted. She said she didn't see the list yet and that yes, IF she does get a red diamond MM, it will probably be on there. But ya never know.

A black diamond MM just sold on ebay for $2001.00. That's the retail price of what my MM goes for....someone got a sick deal!!

Because I asked, do I keep coming in and out of the store until I find the 50% off coupon?
That's pretty much what happened the last time they did this so the scratch off is probably a way to curb that behavior this time around.

Got my new wooden box!! :) FREE!!!!

20151029_173335.jpg
20151029_173350.jpg

Has a small scratch....but all in all, better than the rubber piece of junk case.

Back