• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What a great group of "O" guys!!!

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
Well...especially the manager. I walk into my local O vault and as soon as I walk in the staff crowds around me to take a look at my watch...I mean, I knew this watch would draw attention....but I felt like a celebrity!

After shooting the breeze with some of them....I told them there was one thing I was rather upset with. I had mentioned that on an exclusive run of 150 watches, they would sell the watch with that nice wooden case and coin on it. They all totally agreed with me.

The beautiful woman who is the manager of the store said she had that wooden case at home. She was so kind...that she offered a straight up swap for my plastic case, for her MINT CONDITION wooden one!!! I was in awe...I told her I would return tomorrow with my box so we can swap.

See...most people who are "O" fans are really nice and down to earth people. The few pr!cks of the crowd just so happen to have met here. And one follows the other. Anyway, met some more cool Oakley guys today, got a cool free wooden box w/coin coming tomorrow....and gave them a few names of some dumb asses to avoid should they ever join this board. Today was a good day...and a sick score on a pair of near mint Pennys! :) :) :)

Well...especially the manager. I walk into my local O vault and as soon as I walk in the staff crowds around me to take a look at my watch...I mean, I knew this watch would draw attention....but I felt like a celebrity!

After shooting the breeze with some of them....I told them there was one thing I was rather upset with. I had mentioned that on an exclusive run of 150 watches, they would sell the watch with that nice wooden case and coin on it. They all totally agreed with me.

The beautiful woman who is the manager of the store said she had that wooden case at home. She was so kind...that she offered a straight up swap for my plastic case, for her MINT CONDITION wooden one!!! I was in awe...I told her I would return tomorrow with my box so we can swap.

See...most people who are "O" fans are really nice and down to earth people. The few pr!cks of the crowd just so happen to have met here. And one follows the other. Anyway, met some more cool Oakley guys today, got a cool free wooden box w/coin coming tomorrow....and gave them a few names of some dumb asses to avoid should they ever join this board. Today was a good day...and a sick score on a pair of near mint Pennys! :) :) :)
If the pricks gather here, why are you wasting your precious time with us? If I dont like the people who gather at a certain place, I usually dont stick around.

If the pricks gather here, why are you wasting your precious time with us? If I dont like the people who gather at a certain place, I usually dont stick around.

Not all...I did meet a couple nice guys here, I mean....REALLY COOL dudes. I believe I said that a few times. Some chose to listen to only what they want to hear.

Just a heads up.

The hot chick you're going to see at Bridgewater tomorrow to swap the boxes?

It's a DUDE. He's tattooed all the way down to his knuckles and hasn't shaved his beard in over a year. But one thing about him? He does give REALLY soft hugs.

Also, the red dialed diamond Minute Machine that the hot chick told you about getting a discount on it on December 3rd? That watch is on restriction meaning it is not allowed to be discounted under any circumstances.

December 3rd is when the Friends and Family event starts for the holidays.

:D

How can someone say "hot chick" in one sentence and then say "he's a dude with a beard" in another !?!?

Brb, getting extra butter popcorn...

Back