• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What a Month!!

PitBoss

I should Work at Oakley
Norway
Well being new to the whole O-addiction November has been a rollercoaster, it truely has.
Acquired one Romeo 1 BI etched in perfect condition as well as one spare set of Romeo 1 BI oem etched lenses
WP_20151201_22_37_04_Pro.jpg
WP_20151119_00_04_51_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20151119_00_03_12_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20151119_00_03_57_Pro (2).jpg

One full set X Squared Plasma FIP also mint condition, one Juliet BIP full set also...wait for it--- mint condition. In addition to this one large X Metal hard Vault, one Oakley hard Vault stamped "Oakley 1995" at the bottom as well as one slightly used X Metal soft Vault.

I still got one X Metal Hard Vault on the way so that brings my me to a comfortable place in terms of usage.

well being new to the whole O-addiction November has been a rollercoaster, it truely has.
Acquired one Romeo 1 BI etched in perfect condition as well as one spare set of Romeo 1 BI oem etched lensesView attachment 202558 View attachment 202559 View attachment 202560 View attachment 202561 , one full set X Squared Plasma FIP also mint condition, one Juliet BIP full set also...wait for it--- mint condition. In addition to this one large X Metal hard Vault, one Oakley hard Vault stamped "Oakley 1995" at the bottom as well as one slightly used X Metal soft Vault.

I still got one X Metal Hard Vault on the way so that brings my me to a comfortable place in terms of usage.
Comfortable in terms of usage but hurting on the wallet. ;)

Congrats :)

heh.. Are you kidding me. Little did I realize that I needed this amount of metals.
Started out as a futile hunt for a pair of Romeo 1's right. Then I find this place which really is the single largest threat to my paycheck. And I gotta say, rarely have I seen a bigger bunch enablers.

so yeah.. Thanks a bunch :vinsent:

heh.. Are you kidding me. Little did I realize that I needed this amount of metals.
Started out as a futile hunt for a pair of Romeo 1's right. Then I find this place which really is the single largest threat to my paycheck. And I gotta say, rarely have I seen a bigger bunch enablers.

so yeah.. Thanks a bunch :vinsent:
Don't worry. Wait till the next time you ask us if you should get something. We will tell you nope :rofl:

Congrats. Solid purchases. But as u have already seen, your wallet will take a beating.

Thanks guys
I've found that I really enjoy the XS more so than I would have thought. And the Juliet's...well I can't seem to unload em at all.

Very nice pick ups, those are great pairs. The Romeos and Juliets are a must for most collections and the XS have quickly become sought after as well. Job well done!

Now go get some more!!!:spiteful: