• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What a piece of garbage-Radarlock

I was also surprised how flimsy and creaking they were when I first got them. They felt cheap compared to Fast Jackets or Radars, so I felt dissapointed. But I got used to it and they don't creak when you are wearing them :) Almost all my sports specific pairs are Radarlocks now.

spray a little lens cleaner into the hinge, work it back and forth, and wipe dry.

Wow! The squeaking is gone.

FYI I bought them to go cycling in and I have to be honest they are the worst glasses I ever had on my face including dollar store frames.

Probably the most over-dramatic statement I have read in a loooong time. I have never owned a radarlock but their is no way in hell that they are worst than dollar store frames. You could tape some radar lenses on to your face and they would still be better than dollar store frames just due to the massively improved optical quality...

I have 3 pairs of Radarlocks with multiple polarized and vented lenses. i dig the performance aspect of them. i can wear them all day and they stick to my head without sliding off of getting heavy or tight. sometimes i love the style/look other timees i think it makes me look to Robot-y (is that a word?) i find that once i put them on i forget they are there, then when i take them off the quality of the Oakley optics becomes apparent, clarity and contrast are lost with the naked eye.

Latest Posts

Back