• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What a Week Im Having.

Slojack

The Cake is a Lie
Premium Member
Orlando
eugene.jpg

Two XMetals in one weekend. Polished Square/V28 Polarized and Polished Juliet/Fire Polarized. Bengals won on Thurs. Time to relax.

Everyone has their own preferences and opinions on every frame fit, as they were made to accomidate the general public. The XS is very comfortable, I agree. The R1 has hammerstems also but, fir a little more snug, I believe. The different curravature to the XS earstem gives it a little more temple space. Not by much, but, just enough. I would love to put the XS stems on a Mars. That would look sweet.

XS is currently my favorite. I def need more, but R1 isn't far behind. You need to experience it.
I never liked the R1 when i first bought one because they were in such great condition. when i started wearing them, Well, I never stopped.

Everyone has their own preferences and opinions on every frame fit, as they were made to accomidate the general public. The XS is very comfortable, I agree. The R1 has hammerstems also but, fir a little more snug, I believe. The different curravature to the XS earstem gives it a little more temple space. Not by much, but, just enough. I would love to put the XS stems on a Mars. That would look sweet.
true. I for one thing never liked the xs, but love em romeos