• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are chances Oakley re-releases X-Metal?

I understand this is a couple years old but I just wanted to say I have also had people tell menu was nuts for spending 350 bucks all said and done with tax and acc thrown in. But it was my turn to laugh when they had to buy their second then THIRD pair of MJ or whatever brand they had all the while I still had my same sexy ass juliet's. I was also told they didn't look ALL that good I was just wearing them for attention.

Ummm ok. I am photosensitive and too long with no shades I WILL develop a migraine. Any Sunglasses I had ever had up to that point, even the so called wrap arounds, the Juliet, Romeo and Xmetals were the only ones I had ever owned that did their job amazingly. With other sunglasses they would slide down, pinch my nose, ears, rub my ears raw etc. The Xmetal line did not.
They have and it cost 14k 😅
and don’t forget the madman/badman those are xmetal as well (fakemetals)

I’m still convinced that the reissue X Metals never existed.

I can def agree with this unless they can 3d print with metal? As far as I knew 3D printing only uses polymers? All Oakley did was give me 14,000 reasons to hate them. But as someone mentioned the Xmetals were just too well built and some pencil pusher finally got the memo up the food chain and they halted production. Hey now he has to have his 3 million dollar salary!! How else do you expect him to pay his wife and mistress at the same time. GAWWWWWD c'mon guys yall know how them rich people problems are!!! Oh.. ... No we don't.... I still want my Juliets....

Back