• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are chances Oakley re-releases X-Metal?

I’m new-ish ... and I saw that in past few years Badman looks X-Metal ish but does Oakley have the production capabilities to re-release X-Metal if we bug them for it?
Luxottica is a soulless corporation. No amount of begging is going to get them to change their minds. A metal factory is a profit killer. And it doesn't go with whatever market data they are using.

In a "new persons" defense, I'm not sure they would necessarily find old threads on this topic or would even think to search on something like this. After all, isn't the purpose of a forum to have discussions?

And what better way for a new person to start engaging in the community by asking questions

I would much rather see new people come here that want to gain knowledge and share, even if that means asking questions that have already been asked and answered.

@socalTrojan - check out the link below

As to answer your questions..... since Lux purchased Oakley one would assume they have the knowledge to do so, the bigger question is would they?

Many here would say "NO".

I would tend to agree. I base that on the quality of the product (or lack of) that Lux seems to have focused on. As a consumer, if you are a company that neglects quality, to me you are more concerned about quantity and not a company I would personally hold in high regard

Here is a good discussion thread on members discussing quality....

Here's another thread on a similar topic

Here's a really good example of the "we don't give a flying EFF about our customers"

He was talking about me and I'm a man.

2rr5us.jpg

Back