• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are chances Oakley re-releases X-Metal?

Your always so negative bro. Trust lux they haven’t let you down. Unless you bought a madman raw.

I do trust Lux. I trust them to make complete garbage. I trust them to completely engulf the glass and lens market. I trust that they won’t change their ways and destroy more companies as they go along.

These are all things I’m positive will happen, so there, you can’t say I’m negative.

I do trust Lux. I trust them to make complete garbage. I trust them to completely engulf the glass and lens market. I trust that they won’t change their ways and destroy more companies as they go along.

These are all things I’m positive will happen, so there, you can’t say I’m negative.

Noted.... sooooooo you wanna buy a badman off of me?

Hey bro

Thanks for all the input guys!
I've enjoyed reading the discussion.

I won't be holding my breath for any re-releases and will get acquainted with what's been produced and see what I like from that ..

Sup
07849a3f5c32ceee6006a8c150a7b296.jpg

Back