• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are chances Oakley re-releases X-Metal?

Correct. While there are many different mixtures of titanium. Most likey it has a trace amount of aluminum and very little vanadium
I could tell you exactly what’s in it and the % composition if someone has a tiny scrap they want to donate. Cook it down and shoot it. Could be as small as some filings but can’t be contaminated with outside cutting products. Or let me know what was used to reduce its size.

I could tell you exactly what’s in it and the % composition if someone has a tiny scrap they want to donate. Cook it down and shoot it. Could be as small as some filings but can’t be contaminated with outside cutting products. Or let me know what was used to reduce its size.
Scrape some off the copper r1

Didn't that one guy have his 24k tested and found out it was titanium (no gold). He posted the results, but I don't remember the percentages. 😃

Didn't that one guy have his 24k tested and found out it was titanium (no gold). He posted the results, but I don't remember the percentages. 😃
He correct. Currently my 24k has zero Gold. Turns out they make amazing Plasmas that way.

Latest Posts

Back