• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are My Oakleys Called

Yeah, you could put straight stems on if you can find a set. Remember that all polished Juliets have hammers so replacement straight stems would have a different finish, you'd either have to refinish your frames to match the stems (which is easier than polishing the stems) or end up with some sort of hybrid finish...

BTW, swapping earstems is no easy task because there are some tiny nylon washers in there that are a pain to line up. There's a few threads on this forum with advice on how to do it but it's still a pain.

I don't know anyone like that in south africa, maybe someone else does. However, I wouldn't let international shipping put you off from doing business with InfiniteHero and THE X-MAN. Lots of people here do international transactions all the time.

When I log on to the like you gave me it gose to usa and the is no africa option
There is no African option. Our division falls under Ireland, but you can still use the site to see what colour options are available along with the corresponding SKU number and request the guys this side to put the order in for you.

Nice Juliets! I tried these on a few years ago and found them to be too small for me though... Otherwise, I would love to have this in my collection.

Back