• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are The Average Prices For Oakley Display Cases?

numrich07

Oakley Beginner
I want to get an Oakley display case. There is a small three shelf one for sale in my area for $850, but I am pretty sure I have seen them for less. I am just looking for a little insight since this is the first time I have been thinking about getting one. Thanks in advance

Those small counter-top display cases that I think you're talking about sell for between $250-350 on ebay and they are small enough to be shipped so I'd say $850 is too much for one of those small ones. Craigslist usually offers single towers for around $500-600 and double wides for around $600-800. Hope that helps. You can also get lucky going to a sports store or optometrist that is getting rid of old cases and try to buy them cheap.

Thanks Jive, This is a single tower that he has but that answers my questions. I appreciate it

No problem dude. Just noticed your post count. Welcome to the boards! Prepare to take your oakley addiction to new heights!

You should be able to pick up one cheaper than 850 it just may take sone time searching around

One of my local optometrists recently got a new Oakley display cabinet. This thing is MASSIVE and awesome! Has a thick matte black base, top and sides! He said he payed $5k for it and apparently the deal with Oakley is that he has to have a minimum of 36 pairs of Sunnies displayed in it at all times! :confused:

I've also read somewhere online that ALL Oakley display units/cabinets/signs etc always remain the property of Oakley and is why you never see them for sale on the Oakley websites....

There is one on craigslist by me. $700 for a double wide with a small star in the glass by the lock. It's very tempting, but i have no place to put it.

Latest Posts

Back