• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are the Oakley sunglasses that you hate/dislike more?

holbrooks. i personally get light that glares off the backside of the lens and shines in my eyes. the next pair i get will be in prescription with backside anti reflective coating.

Those crappy wires hahahahahahah I have a couple of them at one time first pair I accidentally sat on them grrrrrrrr got bent, second pair I was careful this time put them in a soft case my big heavy friend sat them again got smashed lens fall of although still usable les pop once in a while gave them away lol. Basically anything that is thin and flimsy I'm nota fan of.

Those crappy wires hahahahahahah I have a couple of them at one time first pair I accidentally sat on them grrrrrrrr got bent, second pair I was careful this time put them in a soft case my big heavy friend sat them again got smashed lens fall of although still usable les pop once in a while gave them away lol. Basically anything that is thin and flimsy I'm nota fan of.
I've had almost no problems with my Deviation, but that Plaintiff Squared is another matter. Damn Damn Damn.

I've had almost no problems with my Deviation, but that Plaintiff Squared is another matter. Damn Damn Damn.
I've got 2 crosshairs and a why 2.0 with titanium clears seriously that why is just sitting here.

It seems that creating this thread was't too bad idea... I don't like when people buy frogskins "because they are like ray-ban". I don't like rounded frames like moon or tailend (and madmans a little bit). I don't like bad-looking/nasty pairs like overthetop,medusa and some of old xmetals. I hate frames in flashy colours becouse now, is fashion. Last week was the famous Easter Week of Seville, and I saw too many people wearing blue, purple, gren, yellow and red lenses... I am always looking for elegant and subdued frames that have best of technologies inside...

Juliets. I had a pair that I bought back in 2010 from the SI website and I immediately regretted it when I put them on. Razrwires were lame. Those were honestly the cheapest feeling Oakley sunglasses I had ever purchased, but I got them at a clearance discount, so oh well. If I had to go way back to the 90's, anything made with clear plastic (Crystal Black) were crap. The stress points were the first place for a tiny crack to appear. Then less than a month later CRACK all the way. I'm sure I'll remember more....

Juliets. I had a pair that I bought back in 2010 from the SI website and I immediately regretted it when I put them on. Razrwires were lame. Those were honestly the cheapest feeling Oakley sunglasses I had ever purchased, but I got them at a clearance discount, so oh well. If I had to go way back to the 90's, anything made with clear plastic (Crystal Black) were crap. The stress points were the first place for a tiny crack to appear. Then less than a month later CRACK all the way. I'm sure I'll remember more....
A dislike for Juliets?

Wow...

Juliets are a poor design. How many other models require maintainence to remain wearable?

Latest Posts

Back