• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are these?

Absolutely ....will help where I can :)
I like the spirit! There's more here than just talking Oakley too. In the OFF TOPIC section you can find other discussions like music, sports, or dogs.

I joined about 1.5 years ago and find myself here almost daily. There are a lot of kind folks from all over the world.

You have a pretty old pair there that are in great shape. The other great thing about this forum is that if you ever needed replacement parts for older styles, chances are, you can find someone here who has either lenses or rubber parts for just about any model.

You can find those in the Exchange Section once you meet the requirements.

I like the spirit! There's more here than just talking Oakley too. In the OFF TOPIC section you can find other discussions like music, sports, or dogs.

I joined about 1.5 years ago and find myself here almost daily. There are a lot of kind folks from all over the world.

You have a pretty old pair there that are in great shape. The other great thing about this forum is that if you ever needed replacement parts for older styles, chances are, you can find someone here who has either lenses or rubber parts for just about any model.

You can find those in the Exchange Section once you meet the requirements.

That's great to hear !! Yeah I love my Oakleys ...my wife brought them back from Australia for me many years ago ....and love them....my normal glasses are Oakley whiskers I think...but don't look half as cool as my "jackets"
I spent ten years working in Oman (I'm an airline engineer), and wore nothing but Oakley ...eye protection perfection as they say :)

IMG_9539.JPG

Latest Posts

Back