• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Stitch on your dashboard! You're such a wannabe Asian! Lol.

(Great pic, by the way)
As a 36 year old man, I can tell you, with little remorse, that Stitch is my favorite Disney Character of all time...

Got Stitch Keychain, Stitch Pops and even a Stitch pin inside of my car...

Oh, and my wife bought me a Stitch "figure" that's posable with a detachable head (two different eyes)...should be getting it in the mail next week...

Yeah, I'm a child and IDGAF hahaha !!!

IMG_2742.JPG
IMG_1864.JPG
IMG_2667.JPG

IMG_2795.JPG

As a 36 year old man, I can tell you, with little remorse, that Stitch is my favorite Disney Character of all time...

Got Stitch Keychain, Stitch Pops and even a Stitch pin inside of my car...

Oh, and my wife bought me a Stitch "figure" that's posable with a detachable head (two different eyes)...should be getting it in the mail next week...

Yeah, I'm a child and IDGAF hahaha !!!

View attachment 311735 View attachment 311736 View attachment 311737
View attachment 311738
LOL. So basically you're Freddy Krueger who has a penchant for Disney soft toys. Ha ha ha!

I can't really talk though...

image.jpg

LOL. So basically you're Freddy Krueger who has a penchant for Disney soft toys. Ha ha ha!
Dude, don't get me started on Freddy...

I got an EVEN MORE infatuation with Freddy...

I got Freddy Pops, a Freddy Bust, 4 Freddy Gloves (real handmade ones), Freddy Figurines, custom Freddy shoes, etc...

I know I need professional help :(

IMG_2940.jpg
IMG_2941.jpg
IMG_2942.jpg
IMG_2943.jpg
IMG_2944.jpg

Hasn't flown away again. I flashed the fw and it seems to be fine
So now you've got 2 for the price of 1. Although, I can imagine how mad you must have been when you see the drone going off into the distance and you can't do anything about it. Then searching in that direction for hours in the snow!!!

Got a droney drone for Christmas and decided to fly it around our new Toyhauler. We picked it up last Saturday. Man is this thing sweet.

Nice fifth wheel. Fuzion are always the ones I end up spending the most time in at the travel shows and dealerships.

Latest Posts

Back