• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

:eek::eek::eek: You lucky $@#%. I've been looking for a 993 for the last 5 yrs. Not a single one has come up for sale. You have to put up some more pics. 993 is my absolute favorite P car. They were the last of an era.
Nah. My version is the cheapest of all of them because it's a convertible and a semiautomatic with the tiptronic gearbox. I bought it a few years ago for a really great price, and as you know, they've slowly continued to appreciate greatly in value, so I'm not too unhappy.

My dream car would be the 993 twin turbo S, but it will be unlikely I'll ever be able to afford one now. Their price has skyrocketed in recent years.

I'm with you. I love it's shape, it's simplicity, it's racing history and timeless class.

Nah. My version is the cheapest of all of them because it's a convertible and a semiautomatic with the tiptronic gearbox. I bought it a few years ago for a really great price, and as you know, they've slowly continued to appreciate greatly in value, so I'm not too unhappy.

My dream car would be the 993 twin turbo S, but it will be unlikely I'll ever be able to afford one now. Their price has skyrocketed in recent years.

I'm with you. I love it's shape, it's simplicity, it's racing history and timeless class.
993 GT2s are making stupid money now. This one is an exception, admittedly, but they are all over half a million £ : Porsche 993 GT2 sells for record £1.8m at London auction

Lol. Well now that you mention it, a GT2 would definitely be sweeter than the turbo, but at those prices, it's pretty much unobtanium!!!!!

As a daily driver the turbo S is a lot better (at least here in Norway) Afaik the 993 GT2 is pretty stripped comfort wise ;)

As a daily driver the turbo S is a lot better (at least here in Norway) Afaik the 993 GT2 is pretty stripped comfort wise ;)
It's a bit of a handful too, needs you to be on it all the time - turbo S would be more relaxing. A car to drive, at current prices I'm afraid GT2s are mainly sitting in garages...

It's a bit of a handful too, needs you to be on it all the time - turbo S would be more relaxing. A car to drive, at current prices I'm afraid GT2s are mainly sitting in garages...
That's criminal.

I read somewhere that 90% of all 911 road registerable vehicles are road registered. In other words, a lot of them, no matter the age, are driven regularly!!

Back