• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

That's criminal.

I read somewhere that 90% of all 911 road registerable vehicles are road registered. In other words, a lot of them, no matter the age, are driven regularly!!
They should be, but I bet the % of GT2s is lower. I prefer the GT3s but they didn't come in until the 996 of course.

Phantom.jpg

912. 911R and RS (to a lesser extent) are selling at hysterical prices at the moment. Almost bought an RS 15 years ago and considering the price then it would have been a great investment ;)
I actually really like the 912. Someone I know through watch collecting is active in the UK 912 scene, as well as 356s.

I actually really like the 912. Someone I know through watch collecting is active in the UK 912 scene, as well as 356s.

It is very nice. I used to race mine and on twisty circuits it would do well against the 911s due to better weight distribution and just slightly less power. Compared to a 911S or RS the difference in torque and horsepower is very noticeable though.

Last edited:
I was either having warped rotors or pad deposit issues, either way I thought I'd need pads sooner than later based off past checks, so new pads and rotors.

Centric Posi quiet pads. Presumed to be be like OEM. Right now I can say they're quiet and work as intended. Rotors by Z1. Drilled was a free option but I feel like there was more to lose in worst case scenario.

20170304_150022.jpg

Back