• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Cars are pissing me off right now. Had to do tires for $400 and brakes for $300. Neither of which is bad by itself since I have 87000 on it (2012 dodge Charger) and its the first set of tires/brakes/rotors I have put on. Just sucks it was all at once. Then my wife goes and hits a damn raccoon with our 2012 Journey, now I have to slap down $500 to get that fixed cause that's our deductible. Not sure why, cause when I get insurance I get the $100 deductible. Wife switched companies and gets $500. Ugh.....
Feel your pain, brother. Paying consumables is always painful, no matter the cost. But man, 87000 miles before you had to change tyres and rotors? You must drive like a granny!!!! ;)

Feel your pain, brother. Paying consumables is always painful, no matter the cost. But man, 87000 miles before you had to change tyres and rotors? You must drive like a granny!!!! ;)

I drive about 100 miles a day for work, that doesn't include any other daily driving. Just house to work, work to house. Plus it is our long road trip vehicle cause of the gas mileage, averages about 28-30. Its mostly highway miles with the cruise set on 80mph.

No granny driving from this guy. Just try to be as smooth as possible.

I drive about 100 miles a day for work, that doesn't include any other daily driving. Just house to work, work to house. Plus it is our long road trip vehicle cause of the gas mileage, averages about 28-30. Its mostly highway miles with the cruise set on 80mph.

I still find it amazing you got more than twice the mileage out of your brakes and tyres than I do on average!!!!

I still find it amazing you got more than twice the mileage out of your brakes and tyres than I do on average!!!!

Funny thing is, I rarely rotated the tires, I seriously think I may have only done it once or twice. All I did was keep them at 40 psi. Car hasn't even been aligned either. All I have done is change oil.

There you go. All highway miles is a big difference when it comes to a car

Latest Posts

Back