• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Guys Aiming For As Regards Purchases In 2012

Just wondering what you guys are looking for in 2012. Me personally it will be a set of OTT's. That's after the MFL Scalpals.

Any particular OTT you after?

I'm going to aim for some more of the LiveStrong's, Artist Series and maybe a few pairs of X Metals. Oh... and a stack of Oakley display stuff! (Card holders, metal/plastic stands, anything really) Might even get myself a Bob Head thingy if the price is right!

Any particular OTT you after?

I'm going to aim for some more of the LiveStrong's, Artist Series and maybe a few pairs of X Metals. Oh... and a stack of Oakley display stuff! (Card holders, metal/plastic stands, anything really) Might even get myself a Bob Head thingy if the price is right!

I'd like the silver with Enerald lenses, box & bag. Last pair went for £125 here on ebay.co.uk & i have the money ready just need to find them at the right price.

Im looking for the antifreeze and atmos frogs. I am getting my echleons radars soon So after those two frogs I'm just gonna get the newer stuff that comes out. It's to difficult and expensive to buy the older ones.

Latest Posts

Back