• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are Your Biggest Oakley Disappointments?

That there are not Ostores and Vaults in my country. i will never forgive u that Oakley:mad::mad::mad::crazypilot:Plus that u dont ship internationally from ur site.Ur not a neighbour company based on a local market only (no matter how big that is)

Disappointments- you mean besides @Mrs H not posting much? :)
I somewhat agree with @cyclerdoug, I wish the Pennies fit me better but I'm not giving up my Copper ones.
Customer service not keeping commitments
Discontinuing service support (like tuning and spares) on XMetals that were marketed as "lasting forever".
neXt metals

I had a bit of a fall out with Oakley Norway after they changed their way to handle warranty. It went from being able to pop by Oakley on the way to work and they'd fix everything fast and free to them letting a dealer handle warranty (slow, inept and expensive best describes them)

The last few years Oakley Europe handle everything and they have been great (even digging up spare X-metal parts etc. for me)

Since my hat size is "Moon", I have sooooo many disappointments as far as fit goes. I got into this after the OG line of xmetals, but i am nevertheless starting to feel the disappointment in many of the new offerings....the everyday frames seem to all blend together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to a Vault today. Carbon Shift is meh. Also the cutback in clothing. Oakley could be huge in the athletic use clothing. Especially golf, tennis, and fishing. Yes fishing.

I really don't understand why they had to change the M frame lenses up. I mean...they had a great thing going with the original cuts...they go for more now than when they were new on eBay!

I'm hoping to find a old school hybrid lens off of here...

I absolutely love the Flak 2.0 frame look and colorways, but the lens height is just too small for my face. Also I really want to see a new release of the Pit Bulls and Tens,but not confident in that happening.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back