• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Came First . . . . ?

I base clothes on what i have clean (since it takes me a while to do laundry) then I just make sure my shades done clash (unless I really want them to get noticed that day)

Hmmm. Mostly I match a pair to what clothes I'm wearing. But then some mornings I wake up and think I really want to wear a specific pair, and that can dictate my clothes selecton.
I would therefore say 70/30 maybe?

haha same here, more like 90/10 for me though....

sometimes i'll let my glasses dictate my 'fit though like if i get a new pair....

I need to rephrase, cus yesterday I made sure I was wearing a pair with red involved to show support for Liverpool FC, and to match my team shirt, in their clash with United, but normally as long as the lenses don't clash Im easy with what I wear!!

i normally wear a lot of jeans and t shirts or now sweaters jacket ssince its getting colder...but i basically wear a lot of dark colored shirts. but since all my glasses are polished black, i dont think i have to worry so much about how i look...
yes i only wear/buy polished black glasses, dont' know so much if thats on purpose or just that i happen to like that black is easy to match with. but a lot of the frame si love and bought hav been black with some sort of design...

Back