• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ¦˜What Characterises a Hardcore Oakley Collector?

Bahaha. Didnā€™t realize
I made the list šŸ¤£ā€¦ well a biker bar in N Stl city is about as questionable as I got but it was 1pm on a Sunday (and yes it was for x metal)
Picked up a tower in East STL, picked up in Granite City, IL as well....

When you schedule a 3-day road trip to Scotland to pick up a Stretchline cabinet... camouflaged to the missus as ā€˜once in a lifetimeā€™ chance to catch-up with old school friends (may have tastefully mentioned a potential critical illness involvement, meaning priority over family trip to waterpark.. well that would be on the conscience). Then the spending Ā£200 on van hire, the fuel, the food, sleeping in van... just to get that really hard-to-get item.

That being 1 of like 20 such collections for me in last decade or so... not sure I care about ā€˜hardcoreā€™ label and not massively active on internet... but have easily turned over Ā£100,000 spend in the course of my collection. Easily done as have bought 100ā€™s of X metals. At most owning 143 at one time. Sold alot for house move but am now back in the game... :cool-20::cool-20::cool-20:šŸ˜Ž

Back