• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What color do YOU need from the OCP ?

Tom.

Europe
I have many custom radarlocks, but it pains me that a color as simple as deep yellow/athletic gold, has never been available. It´s the shade of yellow/gold many sports teams use, like the Pittsburgh Penguins and Pirates, Oakland A´s and the Golden state warriors, just to name a few pro teams.

Yes, you can select icons and earsocks in yellow, but it´s a too bright yellow shade, not the deeper shade sports teams use, and you can't even select the bands on the radar lock in yellow. I wonder if it has to do with the history of black and yellow Oakleys.....sigh, Livestrong ?

Anyone besides me that miss that sport yellow color on Oakley´s ?
And is there a color you miss in the OCP ?

I had said the King's Woodland Camo for a long time, but they've recently added that to OCP on many frames, which is awesome. Would have loved a Shadow Camo option for the Flak 1.0, but they've added some kind of grey/black camo (and green camo) for the Flak 2.0. Just waiting to see it in person to decide if I want to get it.

I wish they'd develop a way to do sports team logos on the actual frames, instead of basically out-of-sight on the lens etching.

The colorway I'm about to say seems trite, but I want it anyway... Matte white. Matte is nice and I wish they extended the Matte white to more frames.

Camo would be awesome, and Oakley has expanded it to some frames.

Sent from Q's Note5

If all else fails, just paint the darn frames. Not hard to DIY and you get the exact tint that you want. Eg. I've done gold foil racing jackets because it's just something that I like and it's not available from OCP.

Latest Posts

Back