• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Colour Were Lenses On Romeo 1

Steve O

Oakley Beginner
As per the title. My original grey Romeo lenses showing scratching visible fro inside. I've tried contacting some of the guys here who do replacements but no reply thus far. There's a form on eBay called revant who sell replacements in titanium, stealth, smoke etc.

Which grey is closest to the original OEM?

What size screwdriver do I need to tighten the arms as well?

Cheers

Hi Steve, quite a few guys here can help you with some replacement lenses. The lens itself will be a donor and cut to fit your R1. As far as non Oakley replacements are concerned, I would stay away from them. Their optics are substandard and tend not to fit as well. I'm sure someone will respond to you soon to do a custom cut.

Thanks for your fast reply. I don't know if my internet skills are letting me down but I can no way of sending a PM on this forum. Instead I've tried to "start a conversation with..." No reply this far. If anyone reading this can nudge one of the chaps who can supply lenses, I'd be grateful

I have a thread made for custom lenses, any color setup you want. Not oem but damn close quality wise if you're interested.

You'll need a t6 torx for all the screws as well

"Start a conversation with..." is the right way. Show patience but go ahead and follow up to show you're serious. Buying 3rd party lenses is a waste of money - the optics (arguably the most important part) are inferior and they devalue your Oaks... The guys on the forum will take care of you, just give them a chance to catch up on their backlog.

Who are you contacting for custom cuts?

Still waiting. I'm keen to get as close to OEM as possible. Tried oakley here in the uk. The guy barely suppressed his laughter.

Back